For those consumers who are anaemic especially women's and not able to take a balanced diet with recommended serving of fruits and vegetables due to their hectic life style and untimely food habits and not eating enough foods. These nutrients are needed by the body for the formation of red blood cells. If the body does not receive adequate amounts of these nutrients, anaemia can develop.
This combination is used for iron deficiencies in human useful in anemia caused by low levels of iron or folate in the blood. It is also used in pregnancy for the prevention and treatment of low blood levels of iron and to supply folic acid to the body.
Supplement users tend to adopt other healthy habits such as engaging in physical exercise, trying to eat a healthy diet, seeing a physician regularly - suggesting that supplement use is an integral part of an overall interest in wellness.
This product is versatile, high – potency Iron with essential nutrients formula as the primary dietary supplement for all types consumers especially women – childbearing age should maintain adequate level of iron and nutrients either through diet or supplements to used in pregnancy.
Indications & Usage:
● Production new cells and tissues, blood and bone, muscles and brain, skin and hair
● Iron deficiency anemia
● Ensure adequate energy associated with chronic illness
● Reduce age related complications
● Effectively reduces homocysteins levels
● Loss of protective sensation
● Neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy
●Building blood and other cells and tissues.
● Antioxidant protection
● For immune system
● For the smooth functioning of the body
These supplements include any consumed products that aim to supplement the diet and provide additional nutrients that may be missing from it or are not being consumed in sufficient quantities. So this combination increase overall level of health, and may even slow down the process of growing old.
The rational use of nutritional supplements, combined with a healthy diet, will contribute substantially to health promotion and work in balance and synergism on protection and integration of the physiological functions of the body.
Ferrous Asparto Glycinate:
All dietary iron has to be reduced to the ferrous form to enter the mucosal cells; therefore ferrous iron is absorbed three times more readily than the ferric form. Moreover, ferrous asparto glycinate is also a chelated iron. It is better tolerated and absorbed compared to other forms of iron, allowing for lower iron dosing.
It restores iron levels for people who are iron deficient. Iron is a mineral that's necessary for life. Iron plays a key role in the making of red blood cells, which carry oxygen. We can get iron from food and from supplements. If we don't have enough iron, we may develop anemia, a low level of red blood cells.
Vitamin D, also known as the sunshine vitamin, can be produced in the body with mild sun exposure or consumed in food or supplements. Vitamin D is very important for strong bones. Calcium and phosphorus are essential for developing the structure and strength of bones and vitamin D absorb these minerals. Even foods that contain a lot of calcium and phosphorus, without enough vitamin D, can't absorb them in the body. Vitamin D is important for general good health, and researchers now are discovering that vitamin D may be important for many other reasons outside of good bone health. Called the "sunshine vitamin," vitamin D is vital to strong bones and teeth and a healthy immune system some of the functions are:
- Immune system, which helps to fight infection
- most vital are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and facilitating normal immune system function and brain development
- Muscle function and cardiovascular function, for a healthy heart and circulation
- Respiratory system –for healthy lungs and airways
The family of B vitamins, which are also known as B complex vitamins, plays an important role in converting food into energy and helping the body metabolizes fats and proteins. The B vitamins are also important for healthy hair, skin, liver, and eyes. Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine, is one in this group of eight vitamins. It is also involved in the production of hemoglobin, intrinsic factor, and is a vital component in the formation of the myelin sheath that surrounds nerve cells.
- Anemia (sideroblastic anemia). Taking pyridoxine by mouth is effective for treating an inherited type of anemia called sideroblastic anemia.
- Pyridoxine deficiency. Taking pyridoxine by mouth is effective for preventing and treating pyridoxine deficiency
Methylcobalamin is the only active form of Vitamin B12 in the brain outside the mitochondrion. Vitamin B12 is effective for use as an adjunct in a wide range of health protocols:
- Improving and/or eliminating pernicious anemia
- Improving symptoms of celiac disease
- Reduction of homocysteine levels (used in conjunction with folate and Vitamin B6)
- Improvement of mental dysfunction in the elderly
- Useful in protocols for asthma and sulfite sensitivity
- Proven beneficial for symptoms of depression (i.e., supporting the production of serotonin and melatonin)
- Prevention and improvement of peripheral nerve damage in certain health conditions. These conditions include diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and those caused by chemotherapy for various neuropathies, including peripheral neuropathy and diabetic neuropathy.
- Detoxification, especially of protocols for detoxification of brain tissue
Folate is a form of B vitamin that occurs naturally in many foods. Folic acid is the man-made form of folate that is added to processed foods or vitamin and mineral supplements. Folate is needed in the human body for production of red blood cells. A lack (deficiency) of folate in the human body can be caused by certain diseases, by taking certain medications, or by not getting enough folate in your diet. Folate deficiency can lead to decreased red blood cells, or anemia. Folate deficiency can also cause high levels of a certain amino acid in the blood, a condition called hyperhomocysteinemia (HYE-per-HOE-moe-sis-tin-EE-mee-a). L-methylfolate is a medical food for use in people who have conditions related to folate deficiency. L-methylfolate is also used in people with major depressive disorder who have folate deficiency, or in people with schizophrenia who have hyperhomocysteinemia related to folate deficiency.
The product is POSSIBLY SAFE for most adults when taken by mouth. There is no disadvantage associated with the product if taken under the recommended usage.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take any single supplement in higher-than-normal doses unless recommended by a health-care provider for a special condition. The combination should only be used in pregnancy and lactation if benefits outweigh the risks.
Store in cool and dry place.
Protect from direct sunlight.